Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Why - prblem with atomix 2.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Why wont atomix 2.1 run on a computer again

I had this program running on my computer for bout 3 weeks every day

Then!

i format me HDD and loaded windows Xp Pro on the same way

did atomix 2.1 work??

NO!

works once

but

never again

did i buy a bran new hdd?

Yes

what is your processor?

amd xp1800+

What type of memory

DDR

how much?

around 1024

Posted Wed 29 May 02 @ 3:24 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Please e mail service@atomixmp3.com

DJ Homeboy

Posted Wed 29 May 02 @ 3:34 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you probably need to be more specific about your problem. Such as what symptoms Atomix is displaying. Just saying it doesn't work is not very helpful to someone who may try to assist you... does it launch at all? Did you properly re-install it to the new drive? Does it launch, but skip? Are we talking about the demo here, or a full legally aquired version? Sounds like you have a great system, Atomix should have no problems running on your machine if it's properly installed and configured.

Posted Wed 29 May 02 @ 4:23 pm
Download wXP...?

Posted Wed 29 May 02 @ 5:48 pm
NO! he's as clear as he can get! I tested the demo version on Win2000 and XP and it runs once, then no more. It just doesn't open when I click on it. The only thing I did was maximized it to FULL SCREEN and after I click [X] to close it never comes up again. I even reinstalled it a couple of times and the same problem happens!
You guys know if it's compatible with Win2k or XP cuz I'm gettin ready to buy it!

Posted Wed 29 May 02 @ 8:14 pm
i use the demo in winxp pro since it was released ... i'm no proffesional but never had such problem ...
so i don't think winxp or win2000 is to blame ....
Regards

Posted Wed 29 May 02 @ 8:31 pm
ardex, write at service@atomixmp3.com

The problem'll be explain to you.

Posted Wed 29 May 02 @ 8:42 pm
I'm running Win 2K proffessional and I've tested both the 2.0 demo and the 2.1 demo since it was released without any problems like this.. *?*

Posted Wed 29 May 02 @ 9:17 pm
I have the same problem! Atomixmp3 worked perfectly for about 3 months, now it doesn't open at all! I see it in the task manager but it doesn't show up! It happens on both my laptop (Windows 2000) and desktop (Windows XP). I tried reinstalling and it doesn't help! Someone please help!

Posted Thu 30 May 02 @ 6:18 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
As said above, you should summarize your problem in an e-mail to service@atomixmp3.com. I'm sure they'll be happy to help you in any way that they can.

good luck

Posted Thu 30 May 02 @ 8:05 pm
First of all, DONT WRITE YOUR PROBLEM AS A LONG POEM !!! You're trying to get software support, not receiving critisism on short story writing !!! I don't understand what you are trying to say ... just be a bit more specific about the ACTUAL problem ...

* What OS did you have on earlier
* WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO RUN ATOMIX (Nothing happens? Splash screen shows but program never loads .... ? )
* "Works once but never again" What is that supposed to mean ?

What language do you speak ? Maybe someone can help translate.

Posted Fri 31 May 02 @ 2:33 am
jeez, give the guy a break!

Posted Fri 31 May 02 @ 8:41 am
sorry ... it's just that I hate people who complain about problems without describing them PROPERLY. If you tell us what exactly the problem is .... we can diagnose and then remedy it. Remember, I am willing to help !

Posted Fri 31 May 02 @ 6:41 pm
program won't run beyond splash screen...help!!!!!

Posted Fri 13 Dec 02 @ 12:11 am
my serial # came back as invalid when i tried to register it. thats why i am a demo user for now.

Posted Fri 13 Dec 02 @ 12:12 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
E mail service@atomixmp3.com

Posted Fri 13 Dec 02 @ 1:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)