Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Upgrades

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Then i buy 2.1 now and 3.0 is out, this Version is not free for me (then i understand the Forummessages right).

Will there be special Upgradeprices for registered 2.1-Users or do they have to pay to full price again.

Do you know, how much the upgrades will cost?
(I don't talk about the Pro-version, just about the Version-Hoop from the normal Version from 2.x to 3.x) :-)

Thanks y'all!

Posted Thu 09 May 02 @ 1:43 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
good question if you understand it.

Posted Thu 09 May 02 @ 2:08 pm
i just want to know, if 2.1-users have to buy 3.0 for the full price again or only have to pay an Upgradefee (If Upgradefee: How much will it be)

Posted Thu 09 May 02 @ 2:17 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Well I do know that minor upgrades will be free or from what I understood when this question came up at the end of beta testing. Also I do believe the upgrade will be considerably cheaper than the full version to members who already own it. Thats just my thought though i am not sure.

DJ Homeboy

Posted Thu 09 May 02 @ 7:46 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I also get the feeling that they got the program right with the 2.1 release. I don't see any more upgrades for a while..... but I believe if you are a recent customer, future upgrades will be considerably cheaper to you than the general public.

Posted Thu 09 May 02 @ 9:18 pm
alholioHome userMember since 2001
Has anyone from the Atomix team mentioned a 3.x version?!

With typical software development the primary version number (the bit before the decimal point) is incremented when there are major feature changes...

What new features could/would the Atomix team be putting in?!!

How about send the soundcard line-in to beat curves! This way if you're at a gig mixing from vinyl to Atomix, or vinyl to vinyl, or CD to vinyl, etc... you could see the beats from the vinyl/CD and match them up visually with Atomix.

Posted Thu 09 May 02 @ 11:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)