Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Splitting my mix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi

When I have recorded my mix I and want to burn it on cd it's all one "track''. But i want that all songs are different tracks! So when I play my cd i can skip between the different tracks!

So i was wondering if anyone give me the name of some software were i can do that with!?

(I hope you'll understand this)

greetzz

Posted Sat 08 Sep 01 @ 3:13 am
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can use the track editor of a good burning software like Nero or feurio. Feurio is unlimited shareware and a great tool for musik CD burning. You load your file in the track editor, search the points, you want to set a track beginning and mark it. Then you have different tracks (with or with pauses inbetween, like you want) on your CD.

mama

Posted Sat 08 Sep 01 @ 12:02 pm
Go to www.cdwave.com as their software will split your mix into tracks without any pauses or glitches.

It's also very easy to use.

Posted Sat 08 Sep 01 @ 2:08 pm
Thanx that cdwave is very cool!!!! At the first time i tried it it works very good!!! YEAH

Posted Sat 08 Sep 01 @ 9:47 pm
Does it save the track marks to the file or only on CD, and can you also edit MP3´s with it? If so, I will download it immediately, because feurio only writes them on CD.

mama

Posted Sat 08 Sep 01 @ 11:28 pm
Mama - No idea. I recommend download it and see. I have only used it for splitting the tracks and for me, it doesn't matter whether it does more or not, as for me, it does enough.

I don't recall if they give you a time limited demo or a full version....just try it and see....

Posted Sat 08 Sep 01 @ 11:54 pm
Ok, thanks.

Posted Sun 09 Sep 01 @ 6:12 pm
On cdwave you just import the wav file and choose a point where the track end, and from that point it starts track 2! In track 2 you choose a point where that track ends and begins with track 3 and so on!!

It's saves the different tracks as different wav files on you harddisk!!

Great tool!!!!

Posted Sun 09 Sep 01 @ 11:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)