Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: virtual dj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

does anybody have virtual dj (the old atomixmp3)????

if you have a copy of that p^rogram please let me know.....

bxl_bynight@hotmail.com

Posted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 1:51 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
What do you want to do with it? I've got it, however I don't know either I can send you it or not? I am waiting for yan's answer...

Posted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 5:14 pm
Sorry for the mistake : it was weither and not either...

Posted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 8:52 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I prefer say 'NO'

Why do you want to give him the full version even if it is our old product ?
Besides, don't sent any demos too because lot of cracks are available for this program and we don't have time to create new protection for this old stuff.

If he really want our product, so he must paid for this, like you and like all the people who has already registered the software.

Posted Mon 30 Apr 01 @ 12:15 am
i really don't like atomixmp3 very much, why can i not get the a demo of virtual dj (with that you can do super mixes), if it is not possible is there a skin of virtual dj for atomix?

please help me out!

Posted Tue 01 May 01 @ 11:43 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Why don't you like Atomixmp3 ?

The virtual Dj skin is not available yet but I'm sure we will create it again for atomixmp3, a day but for the moment we are working on the new release only.

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 10:59 pm
What I like better about the old Virtual Dj, is the volume-control, especially when the auto-volume feature isn't working properly.

How do I program my skins in atomix to have this volume-control?

Jim Nordic
(Artist formerly known as JimBonJovi)

(Ps. To the people running this forum....

You can now delete any records you have of JimBonJovi...
I apologize for the extra work. But you know. Us, artists are supposed to be difficult. )

(Ps2. Any other norwegians or scandinavians out there... Hva med å ha vår egen forum...? Det må da finnes andre enn meg som bruker dette programmet.)

Posted Thu 03 May 01 @ 1:45 am
I am sorry to tell you that the skin cannot be made until the pad is not reimplemanted to atomix. I asked him to do it but I was alone and he didn't have much time so.. However, a mixtable is better than the pad, it worth to by one.

alrea

Posted Thu 03 May 01 @ 4:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)