Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Cool as...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PillBoyHome userMember since 2001
Hey, a big thnx to all the Atomix team. I bought a copy a few weeks back and have since made myself up two tidy CD's.
Sure a few wee bugs here and there, but still pretty damn amazing.

Only thing I want to know is, does other folk get the problem that the Auto BPM matching works by the overall BPM's not the local BPM's, so sometimes once you click the magic button you need to quickly adjust the tempo if it's gonna stay in time?

Also, whats the best hardware config? Is it better to use 2 cards or one 3d card?

Last thing, (which I also mentioned in an Email to Atomix suggestions email address), what do you folk think of the idea of putting a monitor button on the program for people with only 1 soundcard. It would work by allowing them to switch between what should come out of the speakers and what you hear in the headphones. But the recording function would only ever record the speaker output. This way folks could do real mixing when they record even with only one soundcard.

Enough banter...on with the tunes...

PillBoy

8^)

Posted Sat 03 Feb 01 @ 9:57 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
very good idea this monitor feature! why not after all ?

For the BPM bug, you can overwrite the detected bpm by double-click on the bpm row in the song list !

Posted Mon 05 Feb 01 @ 2:06 pm
PillBoyHome userMember since 2001
Thans...I didn't know that.

Posted Tue 06 Feb 01 @ 7:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)