Hi, I’d like to display the time somewhere on my skin with the label "Time" clicking on "Time" should automatically switch to the counter and change the label to "Live," and clicking on "Live" should reset it. Is this possible? Thanks.
Posted 2 hours ago
Both stopwatch stopwatch_reset are current verbs. What more do you need?
Posted 2 hours ago
No, I want the same button to initially display the time, and say Time and when you press it, to switch to a counter and change the label to Live
Posted 2 hours ago
Yeah still possible study the clock area in the default skin.
Posted 2 hours ago
That’s not what I want, I stated exactly what I want earlier. on default skin when click to time change to counter that is ok but i want before than to have the word Time: and when click on time to change the Time> Live
Posted 2 hours ago
What part of variables & visibility are you struggling to understand?
Posted an hour ago
Thenk you but i made''t
Posted an hour ago
Button toggles variable, variable on triggers stopwatch_reset
button textaction has condition on variable.
separate textzone conditional on variable as to what it shows.
button textaction has condition on variable.
separate textzone conditional on variable as to what it shows.
Posted an hour ago
Thenk you but i made''t
Posted 54 minutes ago





