Love the new shout box and AI scripting. Howerer, I can't find the correct words (Or correct way) to get what I want out of pad 8 from my controller. I'm trying to place a backspin for half beat while removing all stems EXCEPT vocals. Just acapella with no music (a vynlbreak would work also) . I would like to be able to push pad 8 and have this happen and then press it again to return to normal. I am VERY close to making this happen using the following:
"Press once for backspin half beat and stop stems and keep vocal. Press again to turn it off. "
This does causes a half beat backspin. But no vocals continue as desired. When I push my "play" pad, the vocals continue with no music until I push my "Acapella" pad and everything ruturns to normal.
I am using a Rane four controller. Any help would be appreicated.
"Press once for backspin half beat and stop stems and keep vocal. Press again to turn it off. "
This does causes a half beat backspin. But no vocals continue as desired. When I push my "play" pad, the vocals continue with no music until I push my "Acapella" pad and everything ruturns to normal.
I am using a Rane four controller. Any help would be appreicated.
Posted 6 hours ago
padfx backspin 0.5bt 'stemfx:melorhythm'
Posted 3 hours ago





