Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Minimisation of screen - unwanted
I hope I can get some help with this and hope to be able to explain clearly what is happening, for a while now I have been putting up with my screen "minimising" what I mean is when I click onto a different folder for example side list the waveform disappears and for around 5 seconds I can't do anything until it resets back. Anyone else experience this or know how to stop it? I attach a screenshot of before it happens and after I click side list folder. During this time I can't load a track. It's driving me crazy at this point.

Posted 7 days ago @ 2:24 pm
It appears to maybe, most likely be a skin issue.

Troubleshoot... by using the VDJ default skin.. maybe the Performance . which would be closest, from you screenshot, and see if you have similar behavior.

Posted 7 days ago @ 3:08 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
check setting browserautozoom
if not that then maybe there's a skin setting for that one skin, ask the skin maker in the addon thread for that skin.

Posted 7 days ago @ 3:15 pm
Thanks for your replies, looks like I won't be used Vanced skin for the time being, sad face.

Posted 6 days ago @ 6:00 pm
>>>if not that then maybe there's a skin setting for that one skin, ask the skin maker in the addon thread for that skin.

Where do I find this please?

Posted 6 days ago @ 6:16 pm
Open VDJ, go to extensions, find Vanced, click on the comments link - or go to the skins page here and do the same thing.

Posted 6 days ago @ 6:25 pm