Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Folder
I can't play music in Vertual Dj, I see all my folder but I cant see the files to play music.

Posted Tue 02 Jul 24 @ 4:55 am
I think I know what you are talking about and, to be honest, I've never really figured this out myself either and I would be interested to know if there is a way to change this. I believe you are referring to when you are clicking through most folders in Local Music and perhaps some other items in the browser and how it doesn't populate anything in the file list. I never figured out a solution to this myself and considering this now I may have unintentionally settled for a workaround. I just went with the first solution I found which is that * works as a wildcard for searching, so if you search only the wildcard it will populate everything since it matches everything.

I'd be curious if someone more familiar with this could speak on this and let me know if there is a better way of doing this that doesn't require use of the search bar to see the items within the selected folder in the browser.

Posted Tue 02 Jul 24 @ 7:10 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There's 2 things that might hide items in the browser
-Quick Filters
-'show/hide music/karaoke/video' toggles on the left side of the browser

So to ensure that all files in the folder are shown, make sure there's not quick filter active, and make sure you didn't toggle to hide certain types of files.

Posted Tue 02 Jul 24 @ 7:24 am