Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Export Playlist
Hi There,

I used to Export the Playlist of the gig i played, as txt or csv and converted in soundiiz to spotify.

But now, waht ever i do, soundiz does not recognise any of the songs. Sometimes there are the Names of the Songs, but also information like the color i gave them. Or there are just numbers - but it seems, there is no way, i can do this converting routine anymore :(

What has changed or what do i wrong?! :(

Tia!

Posted Sun 30 Jun 24 @ 4:43 pm
Hi!
I'm one of the Soundiiz CoFounder. Can you please write us a ticket on Soundiiz "Help" button with the file example so we can check what is happening?

Thank you.

Posted Mon 01 Jul 24 @ 8:31 am
"Sometimes there are the Names of the Songs, but also information like the color i gave them. Or there are just numbers - but it seems, there is no way, i can do this converting routine anymore :("

I mean the txt or csv i created, not the soundiiz outcome - it doesnt convert anything, just an error message

Posted Mon 01 Jul 24 @ 1:51 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Export to txt or csv will export the fields you have selected in the browser, so make sure you have the fields you want exported visible before exporting.

Posted Mon 01 Jul 24 @ 1:56 pm
But i never changed anything. Sometimes he exports numbers instead of songnames. Like a tracklist, but only with numbers

But ill give it a try, thank u

Posted Mon 01 Jul 24 @ 5:40 pm