Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Broadcast - Other Fields:
Can someone tell me what the "proper use" of the "Other Fields:" field is under BROADCAST - RADIO SERVER? I know and have already figured-out you can't just type whatever you want in there. Is it for certain types of "formats" or "tags"? Can someone show or give me a proper example of the way this particular field is used? How to use it or fill it in? I tried to search for this topic and I'm not really finding it in the VDJ Manual, VDJ Wiki, or the forums here.

I've been having some problems in general with my switch to my new station. With live-streaming metadata, I used to broadcast to Caster.fm, where I had to stream at 128 kbps MP3, and all the metadata would show up on my station page. Now I am live-streaming to my new Azuracast station at 196kbps OGG, and I have none (no) metadata showing up on my new station during my live-streams. Can someone fill me in on what I'm missing or not getting or understanding? Do I specifically need to stream 'MP3 format' in order for the metadata to show-up on my station's player?

Posted Fri 28 Jun 24 @ 12:56 am

Posted Fri 28 Jun 24 @ 10:35 am