Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pitch increasing in Hercule DJ Console - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

robmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thank you Hercules! Shame it involves a product return, but at least it will sort out the problem. Hopefully the return process will be simple for UK owners!

Posted Sat 20 Dec 03 @ 4:10 pm
Damn, Just cost me £18.50 to send my console back. I asked Guillemot if they would swap out or at least arrange for collection and the guy said no chance.

it's not as if this is a repair or upgrade. My DJ console has never worked properly yet now I'm being forced to shell out even more money in the hope of a fix :(

Guillemot/Hercules if you see a parcel for Tim Blair PLEASE make sure I get a good one.

Posted Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 8:06 pm
robmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Jeez! Now that's expensive for a repair to a faulty product :o(
Certainly not in keeping with what the earlier poster said, where they paid for his pick-up.

I guess an alternative is to return it as faulty to the retailer?

Posted Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 11:21 pm
Could return it but I'd still wan't to order another and then would come the problem of making sure I didn't get another 1st generation duffer :(

I've done the prodution thing, but to get into mixing for ~£150 is a great idea. When they make em good, I recon they'll sell by the boat load (maybe things got rushed for xmas sales?).

Posted Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 1:13 am
joertemHome userMember since 2003
so when i can buy the good dj console???
because i dont whant one who's not good,
thx, joertem

Posted Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 1:08 pm
All the UK shops seem to sell them very quickly so new stock should filter through quite quick. I would wait till the new year and look for a good supplier that is aware of the problems.
Good luck ;)

Posted Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 8:35 pm
joertemHome userMember since 2003
but i live in the netherlands, i can go visit a shop and ask for a good one????
i'll try........
thx, joertem

Posted Wed 24 Dec 03 @ 7:19 pm
jpearnHome userMember since 2003
OK, I've the same problem, but I don't want to pay the P&P to get it fixed, so DJ Herc whats the fix ??

Jason.

Posted Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 12:38 am
Throwing it back were you bought it and never buying anything from Atomix/Guillemot/Hercules again should stop your problems recurring ;)

Posted Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 4:17 pm
OjLenoHome userMember since 2003
I second Diss Dance's comment. This is not an example of how to take responsibility.

Posted Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 8:49 am
Hello djbambi you have an new console can you take a look ad the firmware version of the console i have firmware version 30 you can see it when you click in the dj console software on the hercules button maybe this is an check for everyone to look off an new version from the console

Posted Sat 10 Jan 04 @ 10:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)