Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: No sound after connecting the controller
Hi,
few days agoi bought numark party mix, i have 30 days try licence for this controller and after I connect it i dont have sound. When I open the vdj before conecct my party mix sound work and if i connect it suddenly stops working. I tried reset all setting and resinstall vdj but nothing help.
Please help

Posted Thu 06 Jun 24 @ 7:52 am
Where are you expecting the sound to come from?

When using a controller which has an audio interface, the speakers and headphones should be connected to the output of the controller.

Posted Thu 06 Jun 24 @ 8:03 am
Yesterday I was using the computer's audio and everything was working, today it suddenly stopped, the sound from the card in the controller doesn't work either. The controller works, it lights up, the sliders in vdj work but there is no sound, and it works in other programs

Posted Thu 06 Jun 24 @ 8:42 am
szemekPRO InfinityMember since 2019
It happened to me only few times over the years, but for glitches with no audio I change to OUTPUTS: SPEAKER ONLY, HARDWARE: COMPUTER AUDIO (+ click APPLY), then back OUTPUT: SPEAKER + HEADPHONE, HARDWARE: NUMARK PARTY MIX MKII (+ click APPLY), and it starts working again. Remember to click APPLY when changing AUDIO settings.
Let me know if that helped for your case.

Posted Thu 06 Jun 24 @ 1:56 pm
szemekPRO InfinityMember since 2019
One more note: if you see Apply in the last column (marked with red arrow on screenshot) that means that you still need to click APPLY button at the bottom to make those settings work.

Posted Thu 06 Jun 24 @ 2:01 pm