Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ Stability issues with cloud sync
I have a Dropbox, a Google Drive, an iCloud and a OneDrive all with different music libraries in them for different places I work.

When I try to switch between cloud services (side note, is there a way to have access all of them at once?), VDJ either crashes outright, or launches additional instances (shouldn't even be possible on MacOS). When I looked down I saw 4 copies of VDJ running in my dock and they were all frozen.

Running v2024-m b8055 on an M1 Max.

Posted Wed 03 Apr 24 @ 6:23 am
I do have to ask, why use three different cloud drive services? That does not seem super efficient.

Posted Wed 03 Apr 24 @ 3:29 pm
djlouparis wrote :
why use three different cloud drive services?

He doesn't - he uses four :-)

Maybe the venues set them up and he just has access to them (although he did say "I have").

Posted Wed 03 Apr 24 @ 3:35 pm
I work for two different radio stations - One uses Dropbox and one uses Google Drive.

OneDrive is the shared library for all the DJs at a club I do.

iCloud is my own.

Posted Wed 03 Apr 24 @ 5:54 pm
Presumably then you really only need access to one at a time, because you're either at the club, or at one of the radio stations.

Posted Wed 03 Apr 24 @ 6:11 pm
christianwheel wrote :
I have a Dropbox, a Google Drive, an iCloud and a OneDrive all with different music libraries in them for different places I work.

When I try to switch between cloud services (side note, is there a way to have access all of them at once?), VDJ either crashes outright, or launches additional instances (shouldn't even be possible on MacOS). When I looked down I saw 4 copies of VDJ running in my dock and they were all frozen.

Running v2024-m b8055 on an M1 Max.
We saw the crash report, we'll try to reproduce and fix. Thank you for reporting it.

Posted Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 7:46 am