Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: CloudDrive - missing data
I have just been trying out the CloudDrive function, and have a few questions.

I've chosen two lists and selected Sync to CloudDrive, but the data I have in the original lists (BPM, key, year) is not present in the CloudDrive versions. Presumably this means that if I access those lists from another computer, the BPM, key and year data will not be shown. Why is this?

[update] It seems to behave correctly if I sync a list of local files (MP3s), but not if the list contains tracks from a streaming service.

Unfortunately syncing the local list copies all the music files to the cloud as well, not just the list. Can we have an option to sync only the list, not all the files?

My music is already backed up to the cloud, and I also do not want duplicates of every track in my local cloud folder.

Why is it not possible to add the entire lists folder to the cloud? If we have many lists and want to back up every one, we have to sync one at a time? Just the lists, not the files.

Finally it doesn't seem possible to sync blue folders (filter folders). Why not?

Posted Mon 01 Apr 24 @ 9:36 am
I just watched Klaus's video which covers CloudDrive (etc) and something else comes to mind...

If you were to access your VDJ CloudDrive from a random computer (at a party etc), do your files get downloaded in their original format to that computer, or are they just streamed?

In other words, does the owner of that computer end up with copies of your files, which you would then need to delete from their drive after use?

Posted Mon 01 Apr 24 @ 10:44 am
They are streamed. They do not get downloaded on client computer.

Posted Mon 01 Apr 24 @ 10:57 am