Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Gains and trim
mcareyPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'm having an issue of lately where the audio knobs on the software screen are jumping eratically on its own with out me touching the controller. I noticed it only happens when I connect the controller. If I use the laptop only it doesn't happen
What could be causing this to happen help please

Posted Tue 05 Mar 24 @ 7:47 pm
I'm using a ddj 800 with virtual dj 2020 software of course it was working a few months ago with no issues. I had moved and wasn't able to play with my equipment for some time now, once I hooked it back up I also noticed the ddj jog wheel was telling me no driver. I just replaced the usb that connects it to the laptop and that issue is now working correctly

Posted Tue 05 Mar 24 @ 7:51 pm
Check controllerTakeoverMode setting.
It should be on "pickup". You may have it set on "instant" instead

Posted Wed 06 Mar 24 @ 8:07 am
It's set to pickup. but still having issues the controller connects, but the audio controls are not working in software when I use the controller on screen the gain trim high mid and low are fluctuating on its own

Posted Tue 02 Apr 24 @ 4:26 am
I bought 2 new usb and tried but still having this issue help please I have a gig coming up next week to bring in the warm weather with some tunes

Posted Tue 02 Apr 24 @ 4:27 am
If the controls are fluctuating on screen while you don't touch them, then you need to have your unit serviced.
This is indicative of hardware malfunction.

Posted Tue 02 Apr 24 @ 6:45 am