Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Track Cleaner Error
thotiePRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hello Everyone,
I am using TRACK CLEANER to edit my songs, I notice from b7746 and below, it all works fine.
But, from b7759 to present b7921 the GREEN LINE it get stuck after the jump or skip.

anyone else experienced this? I need help fixing this, track cleaner is one important function to me.

thank you.

Posted Sun 03 Mar 24 @ 5:16 pm
thotiePRO InfinityMember since 2013
Is this really a useless forum? I have 81 views and no one is helping? not even from our a support system?

Posted Tue 05 Mar 24 @ 11:56 pm
dustycatControlleristMember since 2016
I feel your pain! (also using 7921)
I too am experiencing the freezing, after I zoom in.
For me, I also am not able to preview the censoring (reverse) until I save, close the TrackCleaner, and then re-load it. [which I'd love to create a shortcut to, but don't see a vdjscript verb - like automix_editor, but TrackCleaner_editor].

(I'm wondering if the lack of preview is related to my disabling the stems.)
So each edit takes me several frustrating minutes instead of a few seconds.

Posted Fri 15 Mar 24 @ 3:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Tried, but censor (both reverse and mute vocal), as well as remove work fine here.
Just double-click the area before the modification to start prelistening again from there, and it works without closing the editor.

Posted Sat 16 Mar 24 @ 2:05 pm
dustycatControlleristMember since 2016
thanks for checking.
still happening on my machine, after a reboot.
I'm imagining it's related to my having disabled stem calculation. I can live with this since I don't use it all that often.

But the freezing of the playhead (aka green line) - I get that plus wonky disappearance of the playhead all the time in the automix editor. Sometimes closing the editor & re-opening it a few times helps.

Posted Mon 18 Mar 24 @ 8:19 pm
After editing my tracks and saving, im still getting censored version on replay...something funky happened after last update,

Posted Tue 09 Apr 24 @ 2:09 am
Assuming you're editing out swear words (based on topic name) then you SHOULD be getting the censored version when playing back. You want to censor, yes?

Posted Tue 09 Apr 24 @ 9:17 am
verbalsPRO SubscriberMember since 2011
I am having an issue where the program is disregarding the edits I made in Track Cleaner. Essentially, it is letting the foul language go by unmuted or reversed. I DJ a lot of family events and I depend on track cleaner to allow me to play certain songs without clean edits. If this feature doesn't work as advised, I will not only embarrass myself but potentially lose gigs due to offending the customer. Please address this issue. I detest Serato but whenever I made "flips" they always worked.

Posted Sun 12 May 24 @ 9:43 pm