Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: The songs are played one deck
Hi! Please help me solve the problem. I connected my controller to virtual dj, checked everything and noticed that when I turn on the songs, they both play on the same soundboard (channel 1). I have a two-channel controller. How can I solve this problem?

Posted Sat 02 Mar 24 @ 2:46 am
As you did not provide information on which controller you have, all I can say is that you should use the default audio config for your controller, which (assuming it's natively supported) should appear when you first plug it in.

Native settings should also appear on the audio config page, and of course in the setup guide.

Posted Sat 02 Mar 24 @ 8:44 am
My xdj aero controller with the original settings in the program

Posted Sat 02 Mar 24 @ 9:09 am
Like this?

* Assuming Windows as no details given.

Posted Sat 02 Mar 24 @ 9:39 am
Sorry for not responding sooner. Yes, everything is exactly like that and yes, I have Windows. But, for me, "master" is not the main one. The main channel is the headphones. I tried to fix it. It didn't work out. I put the headphones away (for the sake of experiment) and the sound disappeared everywhere (it's probably just a failed experiment) But this is not so important, the main thing for me is the output of two songs in two different decks

Posted Sat 02 Mar 24 @ 7:36 pm
I just now noticed that you have written OUT, and I have written CHAN and I can't fix it (I only have: "chan/nothing, etc.")

Posted Sat 02 Mar 24 @ 9:24 pm
I have solved this problem. If someone has such a problem, you need to go to: settings -> audio -> external mixer. You must have your controller connected -> out 1&2 -> out 3&4 and add more decks -> chan 1&2, etc

Posted Tue 05 Mar 24 @ 10:28 pm