Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: djm-tour1 cdj-tour1 and vdj
lol42PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello Everybody,

I will soon mix in a club that is already equipped in DJ BOOTH. It is a pioneer DJM-TOUR1 and 2 CDJ-TOUR1. I have no space for install my 4 + premium denon. Is it possible to plug them into usb on my pc so that everything is considered as a controller and the sound comes out on the DJM-TOUR1 while using VDJ? Or should I use the export function CDJ in order to have all my playlists with the same information as in vdj?
The first choice would be for me the best, because I could still have the stems...
If it doesn't work for now, did you think that some devs can make the compatibility of those 2 hardwares soon ?

Best regards,

Laurent

Posted Tue 02 Jan 24 @ 11:33 pm
AFAIK the TOUR line is "almost" the same as the Nexus2 line, with the addition of some screens on the CDJs.
TOUR line products are NOT supported by VirtualDJ. Mostly because we were not able to get our hands on them.
Since they are now discontinued and not easy to find, I doubt we are going to be able to ever support them.
If you could have/gain access to them for some time, we could try to provide some basic support remotely.
However, at this moment, the best advise we can give you is to export your playlists via CDJ Export in order to use the CDJ-TOUR models.

Posted Wed 03 Jan 24 @ 12:46 am