Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Track Cleaner buggy on Mac
Hi all,

Wondering if I'm alone in this or if others have noticed it too. In recent versions of VDJ, including the most recent stable release (2023-m b7759), the track cleaner is extremely buggy. Cuts that I've made are not reflected in the playback sometimes (it just plays through), and other times I'm not able to edit a cut because I can't play back the audio surrounding a cut. Adding a simple cut without changing it at all seems to work okay, but as soon as you start doing any real changes to the cut you've made, the playback no longer reflects what is on screen.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what the official way is to put in a bug report for it.

Posted Fri 17 Nov 23 @ 3:41 am
I've noticed in earlier versions that (M1 MacBook Pro, 2020, 16 GM RAM), when using the track cleaner, I have to put the playhead back almost as far as a bar to hear what the result should be on a vocal cleanup operation - any closer and the edit was ignored in the playback.
However, once I saved the edit, the saved edit played back as expected.
If that is what you are seeing, then yes, I've experienced it too. If not (the actual final saved version doesn't play the edits), I'll try playing back + making a new edit later on today to see if it happens to me as well.

Posted Fri 17 Nov 23 @ 3:20 pm