Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Controller Loosing connections with Macbook Pro
]I am currently running a Denon MC6000 Controller with Virtual DJ Version 7.4.6 Pro (b506)
Over the weekend at a wedding I was doing, I went to hit the play button on the controller and it did not react to start the track on the right player. I attempted to move the volume control and that did not lower or raise the volume. I tried the left play and the same thing happened. The audio still played thru the controller but it had to be controlled with the mouse on the software it self. Also the mouse had to start and stop the songs on the program itself. Basically the only thing that worked on the controller was the fact the audio was coming thru it out to the speakers. I rebooted the controller and macbook and started it up and all was fine, then about ten minutes in the same thing happened again. This has never happened before. I have an extra macbook and extra controller, all the same as everything else. I hooked it all up and the same thing happened as well. Can you assist as to why this is happening. I am very old school and love using the current program the way it is and do not want to upgrade to newer versions of the software. Would love to hear your advice. is there a way to schedule a call with someone please. Thank you

Posted Mon 21 Aug 23 @ 8:22 pm
The only thing I can suggest is changing the USB cable between your laptop and Controller.

I have to say your software VirtualDJ 7 vers 7.4.6 is over 9 years old and longer supported. You can update to the latest version for free, although, you say you don't want to.

There is no telephone support, it is via 'live chat' on the Help Centre.

Posted Mon 21 Aug 23 @ 8:55 pm
There is really no need to contact support if you insist on using VDJ7. It hasn't been supported for almost a decade

Posted Tue 22 Aug 23 @ 12:25 am