Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pitch Quality & Effects Algorithm Improvement?
ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I don't know if its just me but i do realise some improvements to the pitch quality and how the effects sound in the latest build of VDJ (7607). Can someone confirm this? If this is true, then congrats and kudos to the development team. Cant wait to enjoy this over Loud Speaker Systems at my gig this Friday. Thanks

Posted Tue 08 Aug 23 @ 7:12 pm
Niki878Home userMember since 2023
I must say that the pitch is much smoother and more accurate, and the effects sound richer and more detailed. I'm sure you'll be very happy with the results when you use it at your gig.

Posted Thu 10 Aug 23 @ 2:30 pm
Niki878 wrote :
I must say that the pitch is much smoother and more accurate, and the effects sound richer and more detailed. I'm sure you'll be very happy with the results when you use it at your gig.

I definitely enjoyed it on friday. Combined with the sound coming out of the S11, Everything was very pleasing.
I am definitely sure a lot more pitch and effects improvements will happen along the line. Once again well done to the dev. team.

Posted Sat 12 Aug 23 @ 7:35 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The pitch effect did indeed get some quality improvement in build 7594

Posted Sat 12 Aug 23 @ 7:50 pm
Adion wrote :
The pitch effect did indeed get some quality improvement in build 7594

Ah Yes it did. But i was referring to Pitch Quality Specifically and How other Effects(almost all inlcusive) sound when used live. Usually in previous versions when increasing the tempo of a song beyond +5% with Master tempo on , Pitch Quality Set to +4(Highest),the song would sound a bit high pitched , harsh and a bit piercing to the ear. But now its much smoother. I would say that its getting closer to the famous Pitch N Time Algorithm used by serato. Still not the finished product in my opinion but much much more usable for my gigs now.

Posted Sat 12 Aug 23 @ 8:09 pm