Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 1.07b progess report

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hol_y sh_t this much better. Virtual DJ 1.07b is much more stable than previous version. it does not crash as it used to with the controller scratching. good job guys, you are almost there. (I have the max load set to 30mn still)

1. the beat lock engine needs work. I am sorry but I *CAN* hear subtle variations in the tempo. even with beat lock OFF. ALSO, when moving the pitch bend up/down rapidly it sometimes CAN'T keep up, the dac2 display freezes and it will actually skip as the buffer is overloaded.

2. please add OPTION to turn off auto start when dj presses match.

3. --> As you know, moving the mouse jog wheel with the mouse cursor placed over the wave form changes the display "width" . This also controls mouse scratch sensitivity. VERY NICe! but it does NOT control the way the controller scratches. make it so the width of the wave form also controls the controller wheel sensitivity and you will have it perfect.

4. need to add shift key combinations on dac2 controller. shift + inner wheel, shift + cue, etc

5. master tempo isn't bad! EVEN bends in master tempo.

6. BUG still present: Sometimes it plays the 1st second of the last song

7. when loop is enabled, light up the yellow LED on the dac2 controller (above loop preview). for DMC1 users, activate the Loop segment on the LCD display (I dont have a dmc1 to see this)

Posted Sun 16 Nov 03 @ 4:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)