Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Pioneer xdj xz latency problem
I am facing a problem on a pioneer xdj xz controller. There is a noticeable delay between the master cue and channels cue. For example, if I start some song from track 1 and press cue on master and channel 1, then the sound is doubled. However, this only happens when a virtual dj is connected. If I play from flash drives, this does not happen. Accordingly, during play, I constantly get out of sync in the sound and the sync function does not work correctly, since synchronization occurs between two channels, but as soon as I start mixing a new track to the one already playing, a delay is heard in the sound that is present between the master and the channel . You have to manually adjust the tracks every time, which takes time. Moreover, it seems that the desynchronization between the right channel (channel 1) and the master is greater than between the left (channel 1), although this is strange. I played 4 different xdj xz from 2 different laptops, the problem was always there. No other controller I've played with, has this problem.

Posted Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 3:13 pm
And my both laptops are PC, maybe there is no problem on Macbook

Posted Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 10:08 pm

Posted Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 11:03 pm
Seems it was controllers firmware problem. Today i played few hours, and about 2 hours there was hard bugs with synchronisation constantly. I tried to play with usb flash and the same bugs remained. But after a couple of hours everything was fixed by itself. In general, I will update the controller firmware.

Posted Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 9:41 pm
You are not alone. Please confirm if updating the firmware fixed this annoying problem since I've tried everything inside VDJ with no success.

Posted Fri 22 Sep 23 @ 11:25 pm