Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-FLX10 Virtual DJ Support? - Page: 13
Congrats on your new DDJ-FLX10 ! !

Could it be that its the Key: COLOR_FX_PARAM that is needed to select the CFX ?
(making a guess .... don't have the controller)

with maybe a mapping of like:

action_deck 1 ? filter & filter_selectcolorfx 'vocals' : action_deck 2 ? filter & filter_selectcolorfx 'vocals' : action_deck 3 ? filter & filter_selectcolorfx 'loop roll' : action_deck 4 ? filter & filter_selectcolorfx 'loop roll' : nothing 

to in above case, to always set/select the inner knobs to be say "vocals" and outter CFX knobs to be "loop roll"

Additionally, and one could add a different function to the shift-CFX also .. either with the SHIFT_VERSIONoftheKey or within the mapping... with additional query for shift.

Note: changing the mapping like this will not allow one to have other CFX on the knobs, as one has mapped them to always be in one state.

if one wanted to just have vocal as your starting point.. and have the choice to have other CFX, then GroovinDJ's idea of adding to maybe, both KB's and the Controller's.. ONINIT

(deck all filter_selectcolorfx 'vocals') & ....

(or some variation) would be what you want.

The ONINIT solution would IMO be the perferred, allowing for more flexibility.

Posted yesterday @ 1:21 pm
All sorted on the mapping, thanks!

Only other issue is that I can't get stems split to work. I'm holding down shift then double pressing the relevant stem button but nothing is being cloned to another deck?

Posted yesterday @ 3:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You do that on the empty Deck, right ? Not the one you want to do the Split.

So if Deck 1 is loaded and u want to split it, you do the double-press on the other Deck 2

Posted yesterday @ 4:14 pm
Ah that will probably be it. I'm running a 2 deck skin and just expected the cloned stem to be loaded to an empty deck.

Posted 24 hours ago
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted 24 hours ago
I did read the manual in detail but missed the part about it being on an empty deck. Thanks for the clarification.

Posted 24 hours ago