Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pop/Click in the 2.0 Kick Stem, particularly House genres, VDJ 2023 - Page: 2
Pato Selekta wrote :
Hi guys,

I made a new thread thinking this was something isolated...

Here’s a video showing the click/pop when using the stem 2.0 split separation:

https://youtu.be/EEQ5s4EaXvo

In short, some of the songs I mixed and recorded have an occasional beat glitch. At first, I thought this issue was something that had to do with the recording process, but today I wanted to dig in into this, and noticed that when I split the song using the STEM 2.0 separation, a clicking (beat glitch) appears. To me the song should sound the same by playing it both ways split/normal. This is an issue that is amplified when recording mixes, maybe when doing live presentations is not so obvious.... But I reckon this should not happen either way.

MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB gpu

Thanks

I have the same problem as you, I thought about a thousand things, I thought I had a problem, video card, sound card, software... and then I read that the problem is VDJ

Now I'll ask you a question:

How is it possible for something like this to happen?

How is it possible that there are so many DJs in the world who use VDJ and little is said about this problem? little information is available.

I can't imagine how a professional DJ could use the 2.0 stems like this, I think he just doesn't use them!

Please let's help

Posted Fri 23 Feb 24 @ 12:34 pm
RFERRI.ART wrote :
How is it possible

In the big scheme of things, it's a minor problem.

For example, when I DJ I do not use stems all the time. I will perhaps use stems once or twice in the space of several hours, and when I use them, I do not hear any pops or clicks.

As people here have said, it's an occassional glitch in some tracks.

Yes it would be best if it didn't happen at all, but it's not something that's having a major impact on every user.

Posted Fri 23 Feb 24 @ 12:52 pm
since I started using the 5-knob stems I haven't been able to go back, I love them!

Posted Fri 23 Feb 24 @ 1:15 pm
Hi all. I am writing through a translator, so I apologize for the English. I have the same problem with Stems 2.0. I want to draw your attention to the fact that the click occurs regardless of whether I share stems or simply play tracks with stems 2.0 enabled. on stems 1.0 there are no problems with this either. I also sometimes hear a click when I press the button to load a track into the deck. this click occurs synchronously with the button press. I hope the developers know about this and will solve this problem soon. laptop on
Windows 11, cpu intel i9-13900h, gpu rtx4060, 32gb ram.

Posted Wed 10 Apr 24 @ 4:50 am
Same Issue on Apple M1 Pro 32 GB

Posted Tue 02 Jul 24 @ 4:22 pm

Posted Tue 09 Jul 24 @ 11:13 am
The audio level is clearly way too high. The meters are bumping against the end stops.

Posted Tue 09 Jul 24 @ 12:48 pm

Posted Tue 09 Jul 24 @ 1:03 pm
In another thread here PhantomDeejay suggested trying whilst running on battery, without the laptop PSU connected.

Posted Tue 09 Jul 24 @ 1:47 pm
I am running without psu. There's no difference.

Posted Tue 09 Jul 24 @ 1:56 pm
Hello. The problem has been going on for a year now, but there is no news of a solution. is there any information from vdj developers about solving the problem of clicks in stems 2.0???

Posted Fri 19 Jul 24 @ 12:26 pm