Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: CDJ export and MAC problem
Export to CDJ works great but I have some trouble:
1: Maybe half of all the music i export have missing waveform. All is gray on the pioneer.
The cue points is visible and phase indicator, bpm and key. Music plays fine to but no waveform. When changing waveform color from blue to color and back, the songs that have waveform change ok but the songs with no waveform doesn't appear.

2: When i have export some playlist and wants to close VDJ (after the export info bar is ready) I can't. I always need to force close VDJ.
Never needs to force close in normal case.

Macbook pro 15 2018, 2,6 Ghz 6-core Intel Core i7, Radeon Pro 560X 4Gb and Intel UHD graphic 630

Pioneer 2000 NXS2 firmware 1:85

Posted Sun 21 Aug 22 @ 3:55 pm
Still same problem.

More Info:
Tryed with one playlist, 100 songs (half mp3, half video)
Conversion from video to mp3 works great.
When export is ready and 100%, Virtual DJ will not respond and hangs. Cant close. Needs to force close.
When moving the USB to CDJ, every song works to play, cue point is there but 10-15 song dont show any waveform.
Delete and start over:
One playlist, 100 song and move one by one to export.
No crash, and every song works ok in the CDJ

USB is formated in FAT 32 and format is tested on both MAC and PC

Posted Thu 16 Feb 23 @ 3:14 pm
Still same problem.
Cant export more than 5-10 mp3 and have a working wave form in cdj 2000 nxs on every mp3. Always need to force close the VDJ (VDJ not responing) when i try to close vdj after the export is ready (copy to USB 100%)

Export one or two mp3 works with wave form.

Any ideas?

Posted Wed 03 May 23 @ 3:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is it related to some specific Tracks, or can happen with any ?
If for example some specific Tracks from your Playlist dont show waveform on CDJ, do they still dont show if you choose to export just a couple of them ?

Posted Wed 03 May 23 @ 3:58 pm
I thought at first it was only mp4 that was converted to mp3 but that was not the case. It can be random tracks and mp3 or mp4. If i export one or two and than close vdj and start over again with one or two tracks it works flawless.
When i try to close vdj and it stops to respond and i need to force close vdj, i know the export havent worked.
Something under the export hangs and when i try to close vdj i need to forceclose and then the export isnt complete with waveform.
I have tryed to wait over a day but that doesnt help.

Posted Wed 03 May 23 @ 4:33 pm