Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Home plus licence - Page: 1
tomerdjControlleristMember since 2006
Hi. I bought a home plus licence for a used controller i got,which does not work properly...
Can i switch controllers and stay with the licence?

Posted Tue 17 May 22 @ 8:41 am
the Home Plus license is for a single controller.
So if you change controller to other type of controller, you would need a new Home license.

Alternatively consider getting Pro version, that works with any and all controllers

Posted Tue 17 May 22 @ 9:33 am
Hi l got the Home plus($49) license but didn't work on my controller. l went for the monthly Pro license ($19) still not working as l expected. l cant use my headphones button on my controller when doing mixes on my laptop. My Setup is just simple...Numark Party Mix Controller connected to the Laptop through the USB. Please assist. and save me from the frustrations of wasting $68 just like that..lol. Thanks

Posted Fri 20 May 22 @ 4:55 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Posted Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:11 am
i have done all the connections as per the manual only that l am currently not using the speakers....just the Laptop and the controller.

Posted Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:35 am

Posted Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:45 am
Yes they light up but l cant do the pre-listen on the headphones when playing both decks ...this is both when using the controller /Laptop and Virtual Dj Software on the Laptop.

Posted Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:50 am
Your headphones are connected to the party mix headphones output?

Posted Fri 20 May 22 @ 5:58 am
Yes they headphones are connected to headphone output of the controller.... Works well in Serato Lite but not on the VDJ...Also on the laptop the Headphone buttons are enable but cant do the pre-listen on deck 2 when mixing.

Posted Fri 20 May 22 @ 6:43 am
You are sure the headphones channel in audio config is set to
Numark Party Mix MK II ASIO
and is using channels 3/4
?

Posted Fri 20 May 22 @ 6:58 am
Thanks alot ...its now working after putting the Channel 3 & 4....learnt something today...though l believe the home licence ($49) was enough l shouldn't have bought the montly Pro license($19). lol

Posted Fri 20 May 22 @ 7:21 am
I ordered a license and I can't connect to virtual dj, the following message appears:
we cannot connect to virtualDJ servers please make sure that you are connected to the internet
I would like it to be resolved as soon as possible.
I mention that when I tried to enter virtual I already had internet and I sent the request to you.

Posted Fri 18 Aug 23 @ 10:53 am

Posted Fri 18 Aug 23 @ 2:19 pm
wenn ich Home Plus kaufe habe ich es das ganze Leben lang, besser gesagt für immer?

Posted Tue 29 Aug 23 @ 5:26 pm
You need to post in English here, or use the German forum.

Quote :
If I buy Home Plus, do I have it for the rest of my life, or rather forever?

Yes, the license does not expire.

Posted Tue 29 Aug 23 @ 6:40 pm
I want to ask myself. I bought an older pioneer DDJ SB console from a friend and it is paired with his Virtual Dj Home Plus account. And my question is that if I buy a Home Plus license, will it be possible to pair this console with my account?

Posted Mon 13 Nov 23 @ 8:32 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
yes a home plus licence is attached to YOU and is valid for a certain hardware type. There is no connection between licence and specific hardware serial numbers.

Posted Mon 13 Nov 23 @ 8:38 pm
Hi, if I buy home plus, will I be able to use it on my Numark N4 dj controller with virtual dj 8?

My dj controller only came with serato but I love it on virtual dj 8

Posted Fri 19 Jan 24 @ 8:22 pm
Hi, I have a Numark N4 dj controller that doesn't include virtual dj but only came with serato. Using home plus license please guide me how to install and get it operate with virtual 8 thank you

Posted Fri 19 Jan 24 @ 8:26 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Fri 19 Jan 24 @ 8:44 pm
87%