Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: I’m having trouble with my virtual dj 2021
I’m having trouble with my virtual dj. I had downloaded a crack version of virtual dj Pro 2021. But I had brought a license for virtual dj infinity. I still have the crack version of virtual dj. I had downloaded my license . I ask me to Kees them same version . I did . And now I’m stuck with the crack version. Of virtual dj Pro. I can’t get get to the menu. It’s a much different menu. It look totally different from want I have seen on . YouTube. Can someone please help. I can’t see the full menu on the crack version on virtual dj Pro . Because I override my license virtual dj infinity. Please help me.

Posted Sun 13 Feb 22 @ 6:17 am
I try downloading it again I told me to pull it out of the trash. I’m stuck with the crack version of virtual dj Pro. It look like 2021 . But the menu. Is totally different. From what’s I seen on YouTube. I paid a lot of money . I don’t what to be stuck with something I did not pay for. Please help me.

Posted Sun 13 Feb 22 @ 6:35 am
The crack has basically ruined you laptop as part of the crack. Either a little or a lot

If you are lucky you can fix it by removing everything manually like explained above, and also fix/reinstall your network

If you are unlucky the crack came with malware/keyloggers/miners and so on, in which case you should probably reinstall windows

Personally, if I had accidentally installed a cracked software pack, I don't think I would fully trust the laptop until it had been wiped clean and reinstalled

Posted Sun 13 Feb 22 @ 8:39 am
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Use "CCleaner" to complete blitz any trace of the old version. It's a free app, safe and easy to use.

Just do the reg clean one after uninstalling everything (new AND crack version) then install again.

Posted Mon 14 Feb 22 @ 7:29 am

Posted Mon 14 Feb 22 @ 7:42 am
please I want to activate home use on my account because I practice at home with TRAKTOR S3

Posted Sat 02 Mar 24 @ 12:01 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@dj scelta The S3 requires a full pro licence or monthly subscription.

Posted Sat 02 Mar 24 @ 12:10 pm