Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Roland dj808 issue
nFORMHome userMember since 2022
Hi,
I desperately looking for help. I have a dj808 roland, it was working good for some times, but since i wanted to connect some other aira like the tr8s, the main sync doesnt work anymore.
When i play the tr-s with no main sync its kind of ok, soon as i press the main sync it affect the rhythms and i lost some balance in the bpm. Soon as i switch off the sync its back to normal.
Impossible to play decks with tr-s on the main sync, its totaly off.
The track are analyse, grid is ok... 3 weeks i m desperately looking for a solution. Thanks for your help

Posted Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 2:33 pm
Hi,
how has it been going since then with the DJ808?

So far I have not been able to get the TR-S to sync nicely with decks playing in Virtual DJ what ever I try. It works fine in Serato DJ. Since VDJ offered the DJ808 mapping including TR-S I had hoped and assumed they would work nicely together.
It sounds like a latency issue which is very noticeable if the DJ808 sequencer also plays samples in VDJ. Haven't found any settings in VDJ to adjust either audio or midi-clock timing issues.

Another issue is the CUE button on the TR/Sampler channel only cues the VDJ sampler and the TR part is always on which makes it impossible to use.

Posted Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 3:45 pm