Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can not remove Virtual DJ Logo
I have purchased VJPro so that I'm able to remove the DJ logo on screen. But it will not allow me to remove logo. Saying that only professional user can change or remove the logo. Can anyone help as I need this removed by tomorrow. Thanks in advance

Posted Fri 05 Nov 21 @ 2:57 am
In virtualDJ go to the settings in the top right, click the options tab in the middle under mapping, then click the video tab, under video logo click no. Hope this helps someone.

Posted Fri 24 Dec 21 @ 2:17 am
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
user20968609 wrote :
I have purchased VJPro so that I'm able to remove the DJ logo on screen. But it will not allow me to remove logo. Saying that only professional user can change or remove the logo. Can anyone help as I need this removed by tomorrow. Thanks in advance

here in the forum you are shown as home user, no pro license.
If purchased, maybe with another account? If so, use the account with the license within VDJ and not the older/other one.

Posted Fri 24 Dec 21 @ 10:03 am
gentlemen, I've recently upgraded my computer and your suggestions were very helpful. I have an issue . I have removed the "logo" but I have a spinning disc at the bottom center when playing my karaoke songs. It shows the name of the song and if its on the Blue player or Red player. The problem is ... it blocks the words on the screen. Please assist. I need to remove it.
Thanks in advance for all your help in the past.

Posted Sat 29 Oct 22 @ 2:14 am
I got it with Google haha. I didn't know it was referred to as "video skin" . All good I think. Hope this helps someone. Michael aka DJ older than dirt

Posted Sat 29 Oct 22 @ 2:21 am
how I can remove logo on my virtsual dj without licence .

Posted Wed 01 Nov 23 @ 9:51 pm

Posted Wed 01 Nov 23 @ 9:53 pm
virtual 2023 to remove logo ? can you help me .

Posted Wed 01 Nov 23 @ 9:53 pm
Buy a license.

Posted Wed 01 Nov 23 @ 9:55 pm