Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Touch Combo FX Pioneer DDJ-RZX
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi, i have this problem with touch combo fx and soundcolor fx in my Pioneer DDJ-RZX; if i use touch fx and i forgot to reset Y axis (about color fx) to 0 when i stop using touch fx…when i use channels soundcolor fx knob or master color fx knob, as soon i turn on one soundcolor fx i have the effect, but my color fx knob is at 0 (12 o’clock)…for color fx ‘crush’ is very noise :( because i would have crush effect only when i turn color fx lnob and not when i put on soundcolor fx with button :( can you help me? thanks!

Posted 5 days ago @ 8:52 am
I will check. But since a few things have changed with color effects since the initial support of RZX it may need an update of the screens skin to fix that particular one.
Anyway, I'll check and report back.

Posted 5 days ago @ 9:53 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I will check. But since a few things have changed with color effects since the initial support of RZX it may need an update of the screens skin to fix that particular one.
Anyway, I'll check and report back.

ok thanks!

Posted 5 days ago @ 10:35 am
only color fx ‘filter’ work well, if i use decks color fx knob or master color fx knob, in touch screen the Y Combo FX (about color fx) remain off.

Posted 5 days ago @ 11:13 am
the problem (i think) is in skin mapper at Y Combo Fx: effect_slider_active ‘colorfx’ 1
that should reset when i exit about combo fx screen or when i activate any soundcolor fx, right?

Posted 4 days ago @ 8:18 am