Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Rane one pfl settings
Hey guy. The pfl and Headphones settings for my rane one keeps resetting every time i started Vdj. Any help is always appreciated. Thanks

Posted Sun 13 Jun 21 @ 4:58 pm
Can anyone even make a suggestion? most likely something simple. Very annoying nonetheless

Posted Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 1:29 am
What settings do you refer to ?

Posted Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 9:07 am
Automation pflonselect and auto headphones. Whatever I chose gets reset as soon as I restart vdj while using the rane one controller.

Posted Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 11:27 am
Are you sure that once you change those settings they work ? (With Rane One connected)
Because as I can see, Rane One has hardware controlled headphones which means that autoheadphones may not work, or the leds of PFL buttons may go out of sync.

If you change those settings and headphones DO work correctly (as expected) then you can change the <ONINIT> key of your mapper to:
setting 'skin6FxLayout' on & fake_master on & fake_pfl on & fake_hp on & fake_hpmix on

Posted Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 11:38 am
They work but only on the laptop. The led on the controller doesn't correspond tho. Lol. That's good enough. Just annoying I gotta set them everytime. Gonna try your suggestion.. Thanks alot

Posted Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 11:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There are no leds available for the PFL buttons in Rane One Midi protocol. The buttons work as hardware buttons, so headphones automations will not work.

Posted Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 12:01 pm
I got it working but ya the cue leds don’t light up when you load track , it will work for anyways

Posted Mon 27 Sep 21 @ 9:04 pm