Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: License transfer
Hello. I recently sold a Numark Mixtrack II I bought a license for, but it seems like it was a Home Plus license at a set $99. I replaced that controller with a Pioneer DDJ-400 and was wondering if the Home Plus license was transferrable from the Mixtrack II seeing as I can no longer use it.

Posted Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 9:25 pm
No it is not transferable you will have to purchase an other licence and for the pioneer you may need a pro licence you may be better off purchasing a pro subscription for $19 per month or $299 for life so if you change the controller you are covered to use what ever controller you like.

Posted Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 10:30 pm
I myself don't like wasting money if possible.

If I were you, just buy the Infinity License and be done with it.

I purchased it when I said to myself, when I die someone will enjoy the $299.00 toward some other product, well why not me while I'm alive and enjoy the $299.00 to a product which gives me joy & happiness.

...but that's just me
(I have not seen or heard anything about living forever, if someone know how, let me know how much & I'd buy it). :)

Good luck on your next decision.

Posted Sat 12 Jun 21 @ 2:30 pm
Virtual DJ is the best.. always improving, and all updates, all controllers for life, amazing support, and community, are included in the one low price.. so Amazing .. And not to mention, the best Software with the most features.

I will not mention.. software (cough... Mix in Key) that I purchased 6 months ago, that has had 2 updates that require me to pay again for each update. So Bad.

Virtual DJ ROCKS ! !

Posted Sun 13 Jun 21 @ 7:05 am