Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Adding to Filter
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
afghanimax wrote :
Don’t think you can search within a filter folder can you!

You can search within a filter folder. By default the search will also include results outside the filter folder (if no results are found).
If results are found, the results outside the filter folder will be separated by a line in browser saying "other folders"
But you can turn off searching other folders if you want, in the search options (at the small dot to right of search field)

afghanimax wrote :
Is there a script for a button I can use to only show tracks within a few bpm instead of using the filter folders?

search "`get_bpm & param_add -1`-`get_bpm & param_add 1`" 

For example, to search bpm +/- 1 from the bpm of the current played song.
Or you can just manually type into the search field,. for example 110-112 (to search songs of that bpm range).
You need to choose BPM as search field in the search options, at the small dot rend of search field to be able to search by bpm

afghanimax wrote :
I went through and tagged them all by groups 10 (#bpm90/#bpm120/etc) but feel like there’s got to be a more efficient way of doing this..!

Make a filter folder with the filter: group by BPM range 10 (with scope set to database or folder, depending on what you want)

[IMAGE1]

This is from an old post-

Can we add a genre and keys to these ranges? For instance i would like that range of bpm with the genre that only contains dance or pop with a certain key range..or list of certain keys. Was wondering if all these things can be combined into one filter folder. Thanks!

Posted Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 3:25 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
search "`get_bpm & param_add -1`-`get_bpm & param_add 1` dance"

Posted Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 3:30 pm