Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: tidal music not working - Page: 1
when i go to load tidal music to the deck its giveing me a error messge song request fialed to load

Posted Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 9:31 pm
For all songs?
Or just a random rare few?

Posted Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 9:44 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
For all songs?
Or just a random rare few?

i lost in online music or i canceled, maybe?
TIDAL - folder
how can i bring it back or how can i install it agaib.
Thank you for help!

Posted Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 8:03 pm
If you dont see the Tidal folder, right click the parent "Online Music" folder, and choose "Show: Tidal"

Alternatively if that doesnt do it, in the toolbar to the left side of the browser, click the small dot, and choose "reset root folders"

Posted Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 8:08 pm
When i upload music from online music ‘tidal’ it says download error why, it does it as it pleases sometimes it works sometimes it done. Please help

Posted Thu 26 May 22 @ 8:43 pm
I usually only encounter this if the track is no longer available on Tidal. Sometimes they get removed, and so if you load from a playlist, it will give an error.

You may be able to get around it by relocating the track on Tidal (it might be listed on another album for example) and adding it back to the playlist.

Posted Fri 27 May 22 @ 5:38 pm
DJ FUDOHome userMember since 2014
please help cos no music from my online platform is working, like Tidal, Soundcloud etc

Posted Wed 30 Nov 22 @ 9:28 pm
make sure your signed in to those accounts. I had this issue with tidal , but i had to resign in (right click on the Tidal option and select sign out and back in) and it fixed it for me and have had no further problems. hope this helps

Posted Fri 02 Dec 22 @ 4:37 am
i just bumped into this any updates ?

Posted Fri 05 May 23 @ 11:56 pm
bazzio68ControlleristMember since 2018
Tidal works here without any problemen... maybe need to sign in again?

Posted Sat 06 May 23 @ 11:43 am
Just been playing from Tidal for three hours here, with no issues.

Posted Sat 06 May 23 @ 1:34 pm
groovindj wrote :
Just been playing from Tidal for three hours here, with no issues.

this has me thinking that's its windows ... what os are u on ?

Posted Sun 07 May 23 @ 9:03 pm
Windows 11

Posted Sun 07 May 23 @ 9:09 pm
do you know a way to clear the cashie on it ?

Posted Sun 07 May 23 @ 9:17 pm
Virtual DJ is not letting me load in tracks from Tidal. I tried to logout and log back in, but now it's saying I need Tidal HiFi to play music on Virtual DJ. Is there no other option? This service is pretty expensive also considering I do not use it as my personal music subscription service, and more so for commercial use like gigs and events. Someone help.

Posted Thu 16 Nov 23 @ 11:19 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Posted Thu 16 Nov 23 @ 11:28 am
When I try to load a song from Tidal I get “DOWNLOAD ERROR(Requested Quality is not allowed in user’s subscription)
My subscription have not changed and paid and up to date .

Posted Thu 16 Nov 23 @ 8:37 pm
This thread may be of interest:
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/255472/General_Discussion/Tidal_error__Help_____.html

where it's mentioned:
Adion wrote :
You need a Tidal Hifi Plus subscription to use Tidal in DJ Software. (Tidal sent a mail about these changes last month)

AND
PhantomDeejay wrote :
No, it's not a "VirtualDJ only" issue.
It will stop working on other software as well.
We don't know when (maybe in a few hours or maybe in a few days) but officially Tidal requires HiFi Plus subscription from now on to be used with DJ software.
As a counteraction it now allows off-line caching of files though

Posted Thu 16 Nov 23 @ 9:17 pm
The hell with Tidal. I’m using Deezer now. Stems work.

user19266756 wrote :
when i go to load tidal music to the deck its giveing me a error messge song request fialed to load

Posted Sat 18 Nov 23 @ 6:33 am
Hello this is my first time using Tidal but I find it difficult listening to music when using your virtual dj. I need help what can I do

Posted Sat 18 Nov 23 @ 4:47 pm
77%