Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mapping knob effect sampler

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, my question is how to map for example the spiral effect in the sampler and move the knob without having the effect active or in the slot.

If I have the echo effect in the slot and activated I can move the knob with this mapping: effect_slider sampler 'echo' 1.

But how do I do the mapping without having the effect in the slot and without having it activated?

Posted Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 2:57 pm
I don't understand. If the effect is not active, how are you going to use it (and therefore what is the point of mapping it)?

Posted Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 3:45 pm
For example, the spiral effect is not activated and I move the knob to 25% without being in the slot.

Then I activate the reverb effect and place it in the activated slot.

Then I activate the spiral effect without it being put in the slot and being able to move with two knobs, one the reverb effect and the other the spiral effect.

I don't know if I explain myself.

In short, it is mapping 2 knobs: one to move the spiral and the other to move the reverb at the same time.

effect_slider 'sampler' 1, Just move the active effect knob

groovindj wrote :
I don't understand. If the effect is not active, how are you going to use it (and therefore what is the point of mapping it)?

Posted Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 9:46 pm
Map sampler effects:

I have 2 effects activated in sampler and moving the knob only moves the effect knob that is in the slot.
How can I map 2 knobs so that one knob moves the effect that is in the slot and the other knob moves the effect that is not in the slot.

effect_slider sampler 1

This mapping only moves the effect knob that is in the slot.

Posted Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 10:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)