Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: virtual dj crashing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

my apps keeps crashing and shutting down my laptop only when i start the track after a min or so symptoms are music skips screen freeze a sec and then the laptop shuts off but if i dont start the trac nothing happens when i restart my system and vdj i aske for controller or computer and the EQ ez miz stems page comes up any help is appreciated

Posted Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 9:28 pm
Could perhaps be your computer is struggling with the new stems features.

Can try to set precomputeStems in settings to "only use precomputed".

Works better then?

Posted Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 10:08 pm
I have latest versions of VDJ downloaded on a PC and a MacBook Pro, both are i-7 with 16 gigs ram. Experiencing VDJ freezing that I have to force close and restart or crashing if I click in auto mix. Happens with stems disable or enabled. Where do I find VDJ build 5504 for my PC and my Mac please.

Posted Tue 19 Jan 21 @ 7:30 pm
you can find old build here

https://virtualdj.com/download/build.html?showall=1

experienced the same issue since 1 month now with XMG DJ 15

1 x 15.6" Full HD IPS

1 x Intel UHD Graphics 620

1 x Intel Core i7-10510U

2 x 8 GB (16 GB) DDR4-2666 Samsung

1 x 1 TB M.2 Samsung 970 EVO Plus | PCIe 3.0 x4 | NVMe

1 x Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 | Bluetooth 5.1

1 x Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (Audio optimized)

Posted Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 7:49 am
willHome userMember since 2020
Is anyone any further on this problem. I have similar problem, when vdj is olaying i right click my moust to edit tag etc and wav form playing jitters on every movement up and down right click list. Then it will freeze whole system and ibhave to hold power button to restart. I have all the latest graphics drivers, mouse drivers. Uninstalled pioneer asio and reinstalled, all windows updates bang up to date. Top notch spec as it is a HP Pavillion Gaming laptop, Ryzen 7, 16 gb ram.

Everything was fine until update, even older versions do the same now. I have not changed any settings on vdj either, only the ones i have had changed for years.

Please can a tech guy or admin help as i will have a crash log. There has been no answer in 24 hours to my topic post here yesterday.

Posted Fri 22 Jan 21 @ 1:01 pm
yes i have the same issue when i close the windows like tags edition.
if I fold down the computer screen and open it, everything starts working again until the next crash by simply opening and closing the software's parameter window.

Posted Wed 27 Jan 21 @ 11:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)