Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: iDJPool not working - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Since yesterday that i know of iDJPool is not working. I have deezer also and that works fine but the iDJPool just stuck on searching. Yesterday it just kept saying not found to pretty much any artist i typed in.

Im paying £20 a month for this garbage so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posted Wed 23 Sep 20 @ 5:28 pm
Same with me. Was hoping to pick DJing back up and Livestreaming but I have no music anymore. Was going to start a collection via Virtual DJ's service. I paid the subscription and it doesn't work. I have some songs, don't know where they came from.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 20 @ 11:43 pm
Should be working again now ;-)

They moved to new cloud platform today, to mitigate with the service earlier.
And looks like the process is done, and service back up running...

Posted Thu 24 Sep 20 @ 12:13 am
chevy3dHome userMember since 2019
I still have no service with idjpool is there an update or anything I need to do

Posted Thu 24 Sep 20 @ 4:22 am
Any word on IDJ pool being operational yet?

Posted Thu 24 Sep 20 @ 5:16 am
chevy3dHome userMember since 2019
I been playing sense 9 and its not working for me 😢😢

Posted Thu 24 Sep 20 @ 5:20 am

Posted Thu 24 Sep 20 @ 11:11 am
I know it was stated that iDJPool is back up and running but I have nothing. Any updates? I have a gig tonight and another next week that I know I will need access to the database.

Posted Thu 24 Sep 20 @ 1:04 pm
Same there, no result to the searches, the songs i added to my playlist seems to be ok.

But no way to search new one's.

Posted Thu 24 Sep 20 @ 1:49 pm
Is IDJPool still down for you guys?? Still not working for me.

Posted Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 12:17 am
If someone can tell me if they are still having issues with it please. Also any advice would be welcomed. This is not a nice thing to have to deal with as I rely on this service to get my new music. I am paying for it after all.

Posted Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 7:01 pm
There are plenty of other streaming options in VDJ. If this one doesn't work, change to another one!

Better still, rather than relying on rented music - buy it.

Posted Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 7:53 pm
You're just going to ignore the issue then.

Posted Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 8:05 pm
I'm not ignoring it. I'm suggesting that you don't have to carry on using something that doesn't work.

If it's that critical to you, buy your music, or use one of the many other options.

Posted Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 9:01 pm
Where doe IDJpool downloads the songs? I have an IMac

Posted Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 11:02 pm
I have not been able to get IDJPool to work on Virtual DJ 2020 since I downloaded it. I also am trying to transfer cashe files to 2020 from Virtual DJ 7 and was told I need to download Virtual 8 first and then transfer. I do not have access to Virtual 8 it is not on here anymore. A lot of us have spent money for many years for contents unlimited and built up cashe files. So it is to our advantage to try to keep using it if we can. I do buy some music soundtracks, however, I also buy all of my karaoke music so it helps to be able to "rent" some music.

Posted Sun 04 Oct 20 @ 10:46 pm
dj crazy wanderer wrote :
If someone can tell me if they are still having issues with it please. Also any advice would be welcomed. This is not a nice thing to have to deal with as I rely on this service to get my new music. I am paying for it after all.

I don't think they are still having issues - it's working fine for me

Posted Mon 05 Oct 20 @ 8:49 am
don't think so, whatever is typed here gives ==> no result or hangs to "refreshing DRMs 0%" ( with nothing to refresh though)

Posted Mon 05 Oct 20 @ 9:37 am
I noticed it does not work if you enter the artist but if you just enter the song name itself the songs will show up but as soon as u put song name and artist it won't show results.

EDIT

Just done some more testing it seems like it now only does exact matches for example adele hello will work fine however partial searches like hello ade will not work so... you have to use exact artist name or just don't enter the artist.

Posted Tue 06 Oct 20 @ 6:55 am
Dinky Tech wrote :
EDIT

Just done some more testing it seems like it now only does exact matches for example adele hello will work fine however partial searches like hello ade will not work so... you have to use exact artist name or just don't enter the artist.

I do NOT have subscription. Previously I could get search results and listen to the first 30sec as stated in the window. Now and for a few weeks it does not produce any search results.

Just tested using the suggested working search of, adele hello, and No Results.

See short video https://gyazo.com/9f5d64c9ee4f62b120eb89fce8ead517

Sharing my experiences.

Posted Tue 06 Oct 20 @ 7:32 am
71%