Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Tidal Video
Many thanks for the Tidal integration. Although 99% of my music is stored locally (including 10000s of videos) it's good to have the option to find that one track in the night that you don't have. I do play mostly videos in my set and, just as with audio, it would great to find that odd video or two that you don't have. When I try and load a video in from Tidal I get an error. Just wondering whether this is a future feature? Would be great if it is but obviously more bandwidth is needed to stream these and I assume potential licensing issues too? Also, will Tidal always access the 320k mp3 version of an audio track or is there an option to get the full hifi/FLAC version?

Again, many thanks for including Tidal!

Posted Tue 15 Sep 20 @ 10:19 am

Posted Tue 15 Sep 20 @ 10:34 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
We are currently checking if we can add Tidal Video and FLAC access in a future update.

Posted Tue 15 Sep 20 @ 10:34 am
Thank you both - I had done I search but didn't see that thread!

Posted Tue 15 Sep 20 @ 10:46 am
Adion wrote :
We are currently checking if we can add Tidal Video and FLAC access in a future update.

Hello Adion,

Any news on this?

Posted Sat 12 Jun 21 @ 11:26 pm
Videos added to a Tidal playlist will play in VirtualDJ, but you can't search for video's directly from VirtualDJ at this time.
Lossless option is planned to be added.

Posted Sun 13 Jun 21 @ 5:57 am
Thank you for this update, the sound is amazing, one can notice the difference for sure.

Posted Tue 29 Jun 21 @ 9:49 pm
Any other upgrade from January?

Posted Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 7:47 pm
Any update, can be videos be searched for? Trying to decide if I should drop deezer and go with tidal.

Posted Sun 28 Nov 21 @ 9:52 pm
Any updates on searching for videos directly in VDJ?

Posted Mon 31 Jan 22 @ 7:33 pm
Is there a way to play lossles files via the integration?

Posted Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 3:33 pm
Yes, you can use the netsearchAudioQuality option for that

Posted Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 3:55 pm
Can you please reply to my question above regarding video? Seems to have been ignored?

Posted Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 5:02 pm
No update on searching for Tidal videos from within VDJ at the moment

Posted Thu 17 Mar 22 @ 5:30 pm