Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hot Cue issue when moving to new computer
Had Virtual DJ 8 on my laptop..mainly using HOT CUES, not cues 4 mixes.
Switched to a desktop and transferred everything. Everything loaded great ...except no BMP's or HOT CUES transferred from laptop. I've tried everything and every setting....help?

Posted Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 2:53 am

Posted Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 5:04 pm
I got it ...at about 5am this morning. Thanks bro

Posted Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 7:19 pm
I have purchased a new computer and wanting to transfer all the music (cached) Cues, playlist etc from my older computer to the NEW one. Is there a simple way to do this. I made sure the C and D drives are labeled the same to create the same path. I appreciate all you guys do in this room. Thanking you in advance. Michael

Posted Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 6:40 am
michaelhawkins1 wrote :
I have purchased a new computer and wanting to transfer all the music (cached) Cues, playlist etc from my older computer to the NEW one. Is there a simple way to do this. I made sure the C and D drives are labeled the same to create the same path. I appreciate all you guys do in this room. Thanking you in advance. Michael

If music are same path on new computer, you can simply copy over the whole /documents/virtualdj/ from C: drive on old computer to same location on new computer.
As well as copy over the folder /virtualdj/ at root of old D: drive from old D: drive to new D: drive

(if the D: drive is an external disk, then its no need to do anything with that, just connect it :) )

Posted Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 2:00 pm
is there a solution for tranfering form windows to mac ?

Posted 6 days ago @ 11:12 am