Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Project X - Page: 6
Love the skin! Is there a way to show the Key readout when big screen on the left and right deck are activated? That’s the only important info that’s missing across the top where the name, bpm and time elapsed are located. Also when In small screen mode the video boxes don’t link videos like the big screen ones do. These 2 changes would be Killer!!

Posted Wed 09 Dec 20 @ 5:48 am
Hey I really love your skin! Is there anyway to put the key readout here, so we can see when it's adjusted without leaving this view?

Posted Wed 03 Feb 21 @ 10:48 pm
I'll see if I can find some time at the weekend to add it.

Posted Thu 04 Feb 21 @ 7:21 am
Thank you!

Posted Sat 06 Feb 21 @ 6:08 pm
Any word yet on adding the key to the big screen?

Posted Tue 23 Feb 21 @ 5:44 pm
It's the skin I prefer, I'm just doing some small tweaks in the color of a few lines.
I would like that when PRO mode is selected in Jog, the bpm of the top of the deck will show the original ones, without seeing them change when the pitch is moved (as happens in the default skin).

Posted Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 10:27 pm
Thanks for all the work you put into this amazing skin. Was wondering if there is an option i'm overlooking. i'm using the pro skin, When i tab over to the other deck, it acts as if i've selected PRO+2 decks and it takes me deck 3 and then 4 and then eventually to 1. is there a setting to change to it acts as only 2 . Thanks again

decks

Posted Sat 15 May 21 @ 10:28 am
Are you using a 4 channel controller?

Posted Sun 16 May 21 @ 6:13 pm
djdarryl1 wrote :
Thanks for all the work you put into this amazing skin. Was wondering if there is an option i'm overlooking. i'm using the pro skin, When i tab over to the other deck, it acts as if i've selected PRO+2 decks and it takes me deck 3 and then 4 and then eventually to 1. is there a setting to change to it acts as only 2 . Thanks again

no controller, just laptop keyboard

decks

Posted Sun 16 May 21 @ 8:34 pm
Anytime frame on adding the key readout? If you're too busy, can provide instructions on how to do it? I really want to use this skin but with no key readout in that view it's really limiting it.

Posted Wed 07 Jul 21 @ 4:55 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
Always happy to have feedback. But please remember this is not fruits skin. Whilst I'm happy to implement features that are useful and beneficial for all. Adding things because 'thats how fruit did it' is not what I'm here for.

That said some valid comments and I've answered them below.

:-)

freppa wrote :

1. I would like to have a clearer separated lines between the decks and mixer (this is just my aesthetic side ;) - will be slightly bolder in next build
2. More visible lines (white) for the pitch. - will be slightly bolder in next build
3. Missing visually the "Aux" button on deck (I use it with microphone on broadcasting usualy on channel 4). - can be done already using custom buttons. But will see if I can fit it in to the mini decks
4. Would like to an easier way to save loops directly from the loop window instead of clicking between loop, simple loop, loop adjust etc.. - will look at adding an alternative loop view with key functions in next build
5. When changing the skin with color picker the sampler goes to the same color as choosen, could we get the default black as browser background? - option available in next build so browser remains 'greyscale' and ignores skin theme color
6. I would like to have some more custom buttons on the top like fruitskin. - then skin has a total of 48 custom button/sliders, 24 on each deck which are mirrored by default. But can be split into 'per deck' in the menu options under deck. So unlikely I'll add more at the moment
7. Option with video crossfader is good, but I would like to have separated one for video, using videofader with mouse a lot when brodcasting. - already available when you set the video crossfader to manual/seperate
8. Visible EQ kill buttons beside the knobs. - will look at possibly adding in a future build

First of all congratulations on an outstanding skin Dan. My apologies, but where can I find pitch lock?

Posted Wed 14 Jul 21 @ 12:41 pm
Good afternoon everyone. How can I add buttons to activate the Instant Filters on the skin?

Thank you very much.

Posted Tue 27 Jul 21 @ 7:22 pm
Is there a way to get the instant filters to show up on the skin? B TW I love this skin!

Posted Sun 01 Aug 21 @ 1:57 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
1.1.1 (19-07-2020) -
  • NEW Option to show loaded track year, label and comment in Broadcast View
  • NEW Option to show loaded track year in Pro and Scratch view
  • Other minor fixes/tweaks

main menu > decks >

Hey Dan...
Just found your skin and I'm loving it. I had one request and it seem that you already did but I'm not see that option. I'll like to show my comment section in deck info that. But I'm not seeing it in the deck option of the setting

Posted Mon 16 Aug 21 @ 2:54 am
I love your search criteria icons. Can you create one for the comment section or provide the query for me to create a custom button?

Posted Mon 16 Aug 21 @ 3:17 am
Knightrin wrote :
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
1.1.1 (19-07-2020) -
  • NEW Option to show loaded track year, label and comment in Broadcast View
  • NEW Option to show loaded track year in Pro and Scratch view
  • Other minor fixes/tweaks

main menu > decks >

Hey Dan...
Just found your skin and I'm loving it. I had one request and it seem that you already did but I'm not see that option. I'll like to show my comment section in deck info that. But I'm not seeing it in the deck option of the setting

so I just realize that comment option is only in the broadcast section... Can you add it to the pro section also?

Posted Mon 16 Aug 21 @ 6:08 pm
Hi,

I find your skin very Nice.

I am using principally Project X slider.

Is it possible to add a stack view in Project X and above all Project X Slider ?

Some skins (eg Haunting Pro) and Serato have this view and I find it much more convenient ...

That would be wonderful ...

Thanks,

Regards,

Pascal.

Posted Wed 29 Sep 21 @ 7:15 pm
Hi.... i really love his skin and i want to start using it as my default skin, but there is only one thing that is pulling me back, well am only using my laptop and when its set to only two decks, when i press the TAB key to select the deck i want it detects the third and fourth deck....meaning, rather than selecting between deck A and B or vice versa, it detects C and D, and to select deck A from B, i have to press to TAB to C and D, imaginally, then back to A......i don't know if this happens to me only or everyone......

Posted Sun 03 Oct 21 @ 11:34 am
Hi Dan
Please help. I've been using your Project X skin fine for months on a Dell Inspiron Windows 10 for broadcasting through Shoutcast.
Came to it last night and the Broadcast element isn't properly visible. See shots below:

Can you help?

Posted Wed 03 Nov 21 @ 3:13 pm
Good afternoon. How do I remove track info from showing on stream?

Posted Mon 06 Dec 21 @ 8:28 pm
90%