Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Denon DJ Prime 4 Screen - Page: 2
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
steph972, unfortunately Denon SDK is not compatible with 10.13. You will have to upgrade your Mac to 10.14 or higher to have the Prime screen working

Posted Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 11:32 am
Ok merci

Posted Sun 22 Nov 20 @ 12:10 pm
pwaudios wrote :
When trying the connect virtual DJ 2021 to my prime 4, the prime 4 screen does not work (it just has a black screen that says computer mode). The virtual DJ logo is showing on the jog wheels but not the screen. How do i get virtual DJ to properly connect to the prime 4 so i can use the screen?

Hello, I have a new Prime 4 and have the same issue. Can someone help me?

Posted Fri 12 Mar 21 @ 5:16 pm
DENON DJ PRIME 4 SCREEN no access to denon engine lighting

Posted Mon 13 Dec 21 @ 2:34 pm
zchdrapPRO InfinityMember since 2013
themusicinme wrote :
pwaudios wrote :
When trying the connect virtual DJ 2021 to my prime 4, the prime 4 screen does not work (it just has a black screen that says computer mode). The virtual DJ logo is showing on the jog wheels but not the screen. How do i get virtual DJ to properly connect to the prime 4 so i can use the screen?

Hello, I have a new Prime 4 and have the same issue. Can someone help me?

So from the sound of it nobody has an answer to fix this? I am all up to date on everything. I have tried different skins. I have re-download everything. I meet and exceed system requirements. Anybody get a fix for this yet?

Posted Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 6:43 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 12:21 pm
zchdrapPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Still no change after that download unfortunately.

Posted Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 6:34 pm
Problema... Virtual dj ultimo aggiornamento...insieme a denon prime 4 ...su 4 ore di DJset è capitato che la traccie si sono frizzate cinque volte... È la terza volta che esco con questo nuovo binomio ed è la prima volta che si manifesta... È capitato anche a voi?

Posted Wed 29 Jun 22 @ 5:06 pm