Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Slideshow for AudioOnly tracks problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Rcu1377PRO InfinityMember since 2010
AudioOnly is set to Slideshow. When I got to Sldeshow settings and select a folder and path- all of my folders with m4v or jpg's in them have the contents grayed out? I can select the folder but nothing plays. AudioOnly set to Cover works.

At the top of the Slideshow settings windows- there is a dot selection by Slideshow (master) followed by a pin and and x. If I click to dot selection on- the videos play but it takes over the main screen, fading to a music video and the slideshow video keeps playing until I deselect the the button by Slideshow (master) heading.

Seemed to be working ok, only change is I have a new external hard drive but the music videos on it are playing ok. Strange? any ideas? Thanks

Posted Tue 21 Jan 20 @ 10:05 pm
Did you set the slideshow for the "audio only" visualization part of the video effect drop-down?
This plugin appears twice, once as regular effect and once as audio-only visualization

Posted Mon 27 Jan 20 @ 12:45 am
Rcu1377PRO InfinityMember since 2010
thanks, the slider was enabled but it looks like I had to select it in the options window (click on the gear logo) so that it was highlighted green and then it started working. Once I did that it showed 'green' back in the master 'Master Video FX' window.

Posted Tue 28 Jan 20 @ 4:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)