Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Distorted Sound after about 2 hours

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello everyone,
now it happened to me last weekend (Saturday): after about 2 hours of running VDJ (Build 5281) the sound output distorted very hard (OS: Windows 10 - not the problem - and Denon 6000 MK II).

Updated to EA-Build 5281 at friday and tested it with no problems (but not 2 hours ;-) ).
Then at Saturday were the problem with distortion. It was not the audio file, because I played it a lot of times.
Switched back to Build 5046 and played the whole evening without any problems. This is just for your information, if it happened to you, too.
Hope, the next build is without that problem ;-)

Cheers
Ragman

Posted Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 4:12 pm
I had the same problem with the Pioneer DDJ-1000 with VDJ. Seeking advice.

Posted Wed 18 Sep 19 @ 9:09 pm
Noticed this also using my RX recently, although i do not have to wait 2 hours for it to happen, a few weeks back it happened to me within 5 mins of starting a gig.

Thankfully because i use the RX i can switch to USB instantly to help me resolve the issue by rebooting the laptop.

Im also on W10 too, on the latest build, but has been happening for about 2 months now intermittently.

Posted Thu 19 Sep 19 @ 8:28 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
got this with recent changes in windows 1903 sound system with many drivers external or internal
no need to restart laptop, to workaround, only use VDJSCRIPT "apply_audio_config" it just click resetting the audio system quickly

Latency monitor reported video latencies issues with VDJ - using i5 internal GPUs & more with nVidia GPU

with Microsoft default drivers there is not the problem anymore, i removed Realtek/HP/Dell/Lenovo ones
standard usb audio driver was experimenting this either
seems to be fixed with recent Win10 updates

VDJ/Win10 latest updates fixed video Latency

Posted Thu 19 Sep 19 @ 3:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)