Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Deck Select
Another stupid question, but for the life of me can not figure this out.

If I have a track playing in deck 1 and then load a track in deck 2, deck 3, and then deck 4, all the controls work for deck 4 and seem to ignore that deck 1 is the active deck.

So my question is this, how do you make the deck that is playing the deck that is controlled after you load other decks.

For example if I am playing deck 1 and load deck 2, or all 3 inactive decks, and I want to use the spacebar to stop deck 1. If I hit the spacebar instead of stopping deck 1 it will start whatever deck was last loaded. It does this with any of the commands. What am I missing?

Thanks

Posted Fri 30 Aug 19 @ 9:50 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
The default deck is always the last used one

You can change default deck by
Controller dependant :
- executing any function specific to any deck
- almost "blindly" change to next deck using the next button; "tab" key for keyboard
Skin dependant:
default skin :
in 4 decks skin variation you can select the deck number top right of the jogwheel
in 6 decks skin variation you can select the name in the corresponding tiny deck

Posted Fri 30 Aug 19 @ 10:30 pm
Perfect that is what I was looking for...I figured it was something simple I was overlooking.

Thank you for your help

Posted Sat 31 Aug 19 @ 12:30 am
Also you can use "deck 1 select" on a keyboard button to make deck 1 the "active" deck

Posted Mon 02 Sep 19 @ 9:00 am
i want to assign TAB as the button to move from deck A to deck B. how do i do that?

Posted Fri 22 Apr 22 @ 2:11 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
check
keyboard mapping
factory default (legacy)
tab key

Posted Fri 22 Apr 22 @ 3:23 pm
thank you!!!!!!!

Posted Fri 22 Apr 22 @ 7:39 pm