Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: KUDOS to Atomix and Virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just want to say thank you to all of those at Atomix for creating, building on, and making the greatest DJ software on the planet! Thank you for this website which contains Forums, Download Add Ons, VDJ Manuals, Help with VDJ and DJ'ing in general. Also, a thank you to all of those who created, improved and kept up updates to VDJ as well as others who did and still do all with awesome Skins, Pads, Samples (Both Video and Audio), additional features to enhance VDJ, etc.

Congratulations and thank you all once again for this awesome software and wonderful VDJ Community. We are all truly blessed to own and work with VDJ as well as having such a superb team of VDJ peeps. Enjoy your weekend everyone and see you around this VDJ site. :)

Posted Fri 09 Nov 18 @ 5:18 pm
Agreed! I just projected the new shader feature at a recent gig and it was awesome. VDJ rocks!

Posted Sun 11 Nov 18 @ 6:35 pm
We have a wide range of DJ's here, some who are at it for a long time, some who haven't been, and some who are just starting out.

Posted Mon 12 Nov 18 @ 10:52 am
newmskiHome userMember since 2005
BootyMover wrote :
I just want to say thank you to all of those at Atomix for creating, building on, and making the greatest DJ software on the planet! Thank you for this website which contains Forums, Download Add Ons, VDJ Manuals, Help with VDJ and DJ'ing in general. Also, a thank you to all of those who created, improved and kept up updates to VDJ as well as others who did and still do all with awesome Skins, Pads, Samples (Both Video and Audio), additional features to enhance VDJ, etc.

Congratulations and thank you all once again for this awesome software and wonderful VDJ Community. We are all truly blessed to own and work with VDJ as well as having such a superb team of VDJ peeps. Enjoy your weekend everyone and see you around this VDJ site. :)

Fully agreed with you! :) I used the old sw back in the day, as I transitioned from Vinyl to CD, then CD to digital / computer based and so on. Virtual DJ is one of the best and reliable softwares, esp with the new graphics additions and so on.

Posted Mon 12 Nov 18 @ 6:28 pm
VDJ is simply amazing and covers all bases.

For example in my Saturday gig I can work remotely from an ipad using VNC, put out music videos to the screens, take requests on Twitter and play pretty much any song direct in the software.

Nothing else even comes close.

Just wish they would do some work on the remote app .... it is really letting VDJ down now.

Posted Mon 12 Nov 18 @ 7:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)