Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: ShowLogo - Page: 2
The modification of the format works super well but this plugin does not offer the possibilities of the old one, it is impossible to position our logo at the exactly desired location and it is also not possible to rotate the logo, please can you add options to this plugin would have been very appreciated

Posted Fri 13 Dec 19 @ 11:07 pm
PTRacing wrote :
The modification of the format works super well but this plugin does not offer the possibilities of the old one, it is impossible to position our logo at the exactly desired location and it is also not possible to rotate the logo, please can you add options to this plugin would have been very appreciated

Same for me, the last plugin was perfect. This solution with logo option is not great... Only 3 choices of size, you can't put the logo excaclty where you want.

I hope it will be available in x64 version

Posted Mon 13 Jan 20 @ 6:55 pm
KingLonzPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
its telling me to download within virtual dj but its not showing in the program underneath extensions for download.
Any help?

Posted Fri 27 Mar 20 @ 7:06 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
it is currently still a 32bit plugin, so that it is only working with (and downloadable from) VDJ 32bit

"quote=djodjo33]I hope it will be available in x64 version[/quote"
+1

Posted Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 10:39 am
JhopatPRO InfinityMember since 2010
When is it available for 64bit??

Posted Fri 10 Apr 20 @ 5:09 am

Posted Thu 04 Jun 20 @ 2:27 pm

Posted Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 4:08 am
I would like to get it for 64bit, too. Maybe we can come together and spend some money, if needed.

Posted Mon 09 Nov 20 @ 3:34 pm
Doesn't work on M1 MacBook Pro

Posted Sun 21 Mar 21 @ 9:53 pm
This plugin is not really needed anymore...

Can just use videoLogo in settings (for image & video files)
And to adjust position and size also easily done in settings, optionally you can add the Video Logo pads for quick adjustments https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=81257

For even more creative stuff, you can use the sampler (for image & video files) ... where you can set transparency, adjust size and position, have a bank with logo variants etc etc ;-)

Posted Sun 21 Mar 21 @ 9:56 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
This plugin is not really needed anymore...

Can just use videoLogo in settings (for image & video files)
And to adjust position and size also easily done in settings, optionally you can add the Video Logo pads for quick adjustments https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=81257

For even more creative stuff, you can use the sampler (for image & video files) ... where you can set transparency, adjust size and position, have a bank with logo variants etc etc ;-)

Well the stock doesn’t have any type of automation so if a client came up to me on the fly it would just be a boring static look.

I don’t always have time to sit down and animate a logo....

I guess if it’s not needed it shouldn’t be offered then either 🤷🏾‍♂️

Posted Mon 05 Apr 21 @ 4:52 pm
Been ages since I used this old plugin, but can't remember it having any animations

If you mean animated gifs, video animations etc, they work in the regular video logo in settings (as well as on sampler)

In a quick example with a random animated DJ gif, and using the Video Logo pads to adjust position and size up in corner (with shader as background)

Posted Mon 05 Apr 21 @ 6:48 pm
Page : [<<] [<]