Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: My response

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello everyone,

Please as fellow atomix/virtual dj users please treat what I am about to tell you as secret and only to be known by atomix users.

Anyways,

Happy to see you all talking about my mix.

Now let me explain,

I first heard two Many DJs part 2 when it was released in England and a friend bought a copy. This was during the world cup Japan 2002. I was amazed to hear someone with the same style and musical taste as me. In fact they used a lot of tracks that I used in my sets: Salt & Pepper, Dakar & Grinser, Felix da housecat etc...

This inspired me to actually put down on CD one of my own mixes. I mixed in bars and clubs and on the radio and this was my stlye.
My CD, Which at first was called Digital Mayhem but later changed to Natural Selection, was recorded over 4 months and then put on to CD with an origional wav file and using Nero to cut the one piece into appropriate tracks.

Because I wanted as many people as possible to hear this mix as no one would give copyright to clear the tracks I used soulseek to spread my album. I named it part 6 because this was (at the time) the most hard to get hold of, of the soulwax brothers mixes. At present I think there are now over a hundred people with my mix.

I recorded the origional mix using a combination of atomixmp3/musicmatch/mixmeisterpro and nero. The origional file was almost 1gig big and was .wav file.

I have since lost the origional .wav file due to the blasted blaster worm (I have also lost origionals and the only copies of a follow up to this mix that was in progress and I no longer have time to make it) however, as proof that this is my mix. I have in my possesion an unopened CD that I sent to Liamalone which came back return to sender. If anyone was to challenge me I can prove that I have the very first copy of the mix by the date the recording was created. You will not find an earlier one in existence. PLus this is unopened in a sealed envolope. I also sent one out to Music Magazine registered post.

To everyone that has heard it. I hope you liked it and let me apologise for spreading the mix in this disloyal way on soulseek. As I know how much mis named songs can p*ss people off. (sorry about the * not really in a swearing mood).

If you have heard the version on homeboys site this has lost a lot of the origional qualoty and transition between tracks as it is my rerip of a cd that I copied from an old split mp3 version I had on another CD. The version on soulseek and kazaa is the closest you will come to the origional .wav unless of course you have the unopened copy or the Music Magazine copy or a further two copies given to my friends. (or are the postman who has a further two copies sent out to Limalone somewhere in Island)

Jukesy

Posted Fri 24 Oct 03 @ 10:14 pm
Forgot to mention the origional file has two bonus tracks on which I do have the origional mp3's for.

Posted Fri 24 Oct 03 @ 10:29 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ok man on problem. Answer is what I was expecting. Keep up for good work!

FRUiT94

Posted Fri 24 Oct 03 @ 10:38 pm
the mix i have downloaded on soulseek have a cd cover jpg
That cant be FAKE.
it have the same tracklist than yours
It sound just like yours.IT IS IDENTIC
example:track no.18 - 1.08 minutes IN BOTH MIXES
BOTH MIXES ARE THE SAME MIX
same songs same order same MIXES
Are you trying to say 2MANYDJS have copied your mix
They are popular famous and rich.they dont need to do that.

Posted Fri 24 Oct 03 @ 11:03 pm
Hi Jukesy,

I never did get around to thanking you for your efforts in getting me that/those cds....Thanks man. I hope you understood that the reason for the lack of communication at the time was due to the fact that I was offline for 7-8 months, and could only use a pc at work when it was safe - not often. I am only back online about 6 weeks and had really forgotten all about it........until Dico Inferno refreshed my memory and I d/loaded it off various peeps on soulseek!! Sorry, didn't like it "technically"......tunes were Excellent! imo

ANYWAY, I can vouch for an item of mail being returned to sender(Jukesy), and to the fact that for about 4-5 weeks before that Jukesy was trying to post me normally - never got these! (Hope He didn't send them to Island as above, I live in Ireland! lol)

ANYWAY, the evidence for the defence is a card from the Royal Mail to moi, saying that there was a recorded delivery - where the recipient has to sign for that piece of mail - waiting for me at the post office. I was at my g/f's for a couple o' days and was too late to reclaim the package and it was returned to sender.

Copy and paste the link below:

http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?topic=10685&ID=3d53c0651639d14f1efb2e58900ee54d

and there you have it - who sent me the package that I never got because I was giving it to the g/f! fair enough, I got a good deal for it!

Didn't think you were a rogue Jukesy, hope this "helps" for want of a better word - n thanks again!

Later,
Liam

p.s. AsI said i wasn't too fond of the mix, but I do think it could be a file issue.....I downloaded the mix in bits from about 10 people. Any chance of a decent copy? lol

Posted Fri 24 Oct 03 @ 11:28 pm
I only want you to explain about the cover please

Then Why does the mix i downloaded in jukesy page is the same mix (WHICH have a ORIGINAL CD by 2mANYDJS)
Why do i found in emule compressed in rar whit the cd cover?
Emule comunty is a serious one.Why did anybody put a true cd cover and a false tracklisting.

You was speaking in the forum about the mixes that 2many djs did

you spoke whit me(and other users) about mixes you didnt mix.This is my ONLY problem whit you Jukesy.

P.D. -Understand im spanish and i cant express in english whit total freedom.So i have some problems to ask you for answers.Also for understanding you.

Posted Sat 25 Oct 03 @ 12:08 am
Thanks Liamalone.

As for CD cover.

?

I also downloaded pictures of all 6 parts of radio soulwax. Also the "Hang the DJ series volumes 1 and 2" (these were special mixes).

My only answer to this is that:

1) Soulwax have nicked my mix and are passing it off as there own. Although I doubt this!

2)Where did you purchase the CD. Many unscrupulus people are downloading the soulwax mixes off p2p software and reselling them on Ebay as "promotion cd's" from the radio sets called hang the dj broadcast in belgium. However they are all CDR's not one has been burned properly look at the colour of the disc. These are all copies that you can just as easily get from soulseek. I have all 6 sets and one of the special hang the dj mixes. (volume 1, I would like volume 2) I have seen one "hang the dj volume 1" going for over a hundred quid. Save yourself money and download them yourself.
Anyone can get the CD covers and doctor them to make a few quid. I actually have the real soulwax 6 cd on my computer as well and assure you that the tracklisting is different. How can both be the same. I would like to see your cd cover.

check this link there is a photo of the real part 6 hear

http://v2.night-system.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=151 (if you cant read french translate it with google)

I really would like to see your cd cover.

Posted Sat 25 Oct 03 @ 12:37 am
the photo i own is a jpg
the photo isnt the rear photo of the cd
i cant see the tracklist you are talking about

in this forum is writen your tracklist as 2many djs as i said

you can download my cover(photo) on emule is inside the rar file(i have posted it many times )

When i download the true version of 2 many djs i will see if you are telling the truth.
If you have the true version let us heard it and see your REAL cover

Posted Sat 25 Oct 03 @ 12:56 am
Just let me donwload your covers and see the rear cover whit the tracklist is very simple.

Posted Sat 25 Oct 03 @ 1:01 am
PS.

I have the origional bootlegs in full that are identical to the ones in the mix, only longer. I am the only person in the world with these bootlegs as I made them.

I also know something very secret about track 3 and the last track that I shall not disclose.

Posted Sat 25 Oct 03 @ 1:02 am
what is the secret?

Posted Sat 25 Oct 03 @ 1:15 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This is a fairly foolish discussion. Drop it already!

Posted Sat 25 Oct 03 @ 1:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)