Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ crashing while curating crates

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SkrrtaHome userMember since 2016
After it crashes, the sound and visuals come back but my first HOTCUE changes colour from blue to red. The only thing I'm doing is organizing my music by genre and year as well as playing a song here and there. The only other pages i have open are Google Chrome so I can't understand why this is happening - this problem just started yesterday. Not impressed that I pay monthly and have to deal with a crashing program, especially when I'm not pushing it to it's 'limits'.

Can't wait to buy my new controller and stop paying $27.99 a month for a program that is subpar.

Posted Tue 01 May 18 @ 3:53 pm
Way to get help! Calling it subpar!!!

First of all you need to specify what build you are using. Then the steps you follow to create the crash. That way others can try it to see if it is indeed a bug.

Posted Tue 01 May 18 @ 7:23 pm
I'm sure if it was a general bug then thousands of other people would be reporting it too.

You also need to state which OS you are using as that's important too.

Posted Tue 01 May 18 @ 7:45 pm
By your tells, I can assume that you was on-line when that happened...
However there are not any logged crashes on your account regarding this issue. There's only one crash log from 2017/08.
Also you say that your first hotcue turned from blue to red.
How was your first hotcue blue in the first place ?
Did you manually assigned it a color ?
Did the color came up by it's own when reading a file's tag ?
On the topic title you mention "crates"
Do you refer to Serato made crates ? Or to VirtualDJ "Virtual Folders" ?

Generally speaking, without providing much information no-one can help you with your issue.

Posted Wed 02 May 18 @ 10:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)